How to promote who you are & what you do locally
Do you want more people to know who you are & what you do in your local
In this blog post, I will be sharing six ideas of how you can start growing your local
1.) Order Business Cards
- A simple & convenient first step to spreading your name. A business card should
include your name, title & logo as well as your phone number, email & social media
handle. Whenever you meet someone new at a coffee shop or networking event,
youʼll have everything you need to stay connected with them moving forward.
2.) Advertise on Billboards
- Capture potential clients' or customers' attention while they drive around town!
Digitalized billboards are becoming quite popular & itʼs a creative, eye-catching
way to marketing your brand!
3.) Hang up Flyers
- A classic advertising move. Your local, family-owned shops & community centers
will probably have a community board where you can pin your flyer or poster.
4.) Speak at Local Events
- If you want to quickly increase your credibility, get booked to talk about your area
of expertise! I would reach out to your local community center or business alliance
to see what opportunities are available. If there arenʼt many, create your own local
5.) Run Targeted Facebook Ads
- When setting up your ads, you can get specific with your demographic settings
& choose to run your promotion in your local area!
6.) Advertise in Local Marketing Material
- Is there a news show specific to your area? How about a radio show, local
magazine or newspaper? Reach out for an interview opportunity or the chance to
run an ad!
Which idea will you be implementing next?
Contact me with your questions!